Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Many people think about a nursing home when we talk about long-term care. But long-term care could also be care in your home. It could also include adult day care, or assisted living.
While it may not be a pleasant topic to think about, it is essential to ensure you receive the care you need while reducing the financial and emotional burden on your loved ones!
In this episode, J. Barry Watts explains how to plan for your long-term care in an effective and timely manner — and one that is affordable for you.
- Five ways you can pay for long-term care
- What to do if an illness disqualifies you from long-term care protection
- The benefits of life insurance with an accelerated death benefit (ADB)
- Why relying on your partner for long-term care might not be the best plan
- And more
Connect With Barry Watts:
- Schedule an Introductory Call
- LinkedIn: J Barry Watts
- LinkedIn: WealthCareCorporation