Podcast: Play in new window | Download
When it comes to taxes, some legislations can feel incredibly complex to the average American, such as the recently passed SECURE Act 2.0 — which was 4,000 pages long!
But don’t worry.
In this episode, J. Barry Watts highlights the key changes in this new legislation and breaks down how they affect people who have IRA accounts, 401(k)s, or other types of qualified retirement plans.
- What you need to know about taking required minimum distributions (RMDs) in 2023
- How SECURE Act 2.0 helps people with low retirement savings “catch up” faster
- A new rule that allows you to rollover unused 529 plans — and key caveats to keep in mind
- Major changes relating to 401(k) plans only
- And more
Connect With Barry Watts:
- Schedule an Introductory Call
- LinkedIn: J Barry Watts
- LinkedIn: WealthCareCorporation