Are you curious about how to instill the importance of budgeting and money management into your marriage?
In this episode, J. Barry Watts brings on his wife Kelly Watts to dive into the magic of budgeting and managing money. She shares her experiences with organizing the family’s finances, how she keeps track of their spending, determining categories by analyzing past spending patterns and her advice for seniors and kids.
Barry and Kelly discuss:
- Finances early on in their marriage
- How they manage their finances now
- Some non-negotiables when it comes to managing money
- The financial habits they taught their children
- The importance of having a long-term care plan in place for old age
- And more
Connect With Barry Watts: