Retirement is a process with a number of stages.
In this episode, J Barry Watts discusses the four key stages of retirement: Anticipation, Liberation, Reinvention and Reflection. He breaks down every stage of retirement in detail to help you identify what stage you are currently in, and gives you navigational tips for that stage and prepares you to transition to the next stage.
- The details of every stage of retirement
- How to identify the stage you are currently in
- Guidance for items to update in your retirement and estate plan for each stage.
- Navigational tips through each stage
- Implementing tax strategies to help you transition into retirement with ease
- And more
Connect With Barry Watts: